We are thrilled to be part of Rocco Buonvino Productions new TV show called Feel Good Factor TV launching Nov 7th on Showcase TV (Sky Channel 192). It is on from 8am to 11am Saturdays and repeated Sundays and will air for 13 weeks with our "Jive Talkin'" section on at 8:50am.
This is a brand-new TV series dedicated to health and wellbeing, featuring a series of short shows (varying in length from 3 to 24 minutes) designed to inspire and uplift, entertain and educate.
As we approach the end of a year few will forget and a Christmas no one can predict, Feel Good Factor TV is designed to uplift, inspire, entertain, and support a nation through the winter months. The shows offer momentary respite, plus tools for building a better future.
Viewers can look forward to a wide variety of shows:
• from inspirational talk shows by men and women, to an uplifting weekly visit to The Big Cat Sanctuary in Kent
• from interviews with top self-help authors, to a dive into the magic and science behind the law of attraction
• from meditation, to toe-tapping music
• from natural health and beauty tips, to fun messages from kids
• and so much more.
The idea for the series came about during lockdown - to create something different to uplift people during the difficult times we have all faced through the Covid-19 pandemic. During a time that will go down in history, the Feel Good Factor TV team have created history, by creating a brand new 13 week series in record speed.
Series presented by Holly Kellingray
FGF TV brought to you by Rocco Buonvino
Viewers can look forward to seeing some familiar faces:
- TV presenter, radio DJ and author Janey Lee Grace
- Soul queen Heather Small of M People
- Disney Channel actor turned self-help author and teacher, Royce Christyn
- World renowned Personal Development expert and star of the blockbuster hit movie on the Law of Attraction, The Secret, Joe Vitale
- Legendary American singer-songwriter also credited as ‘The First Lady of House Music’ Kym Mazelle
- Six-piece swing band (Britain's Got Talent semi-finalists in 2012) The Jive Aces
- TV’s Secret Millionaire – also dubbed the UK’s most positive person - Sue Stone
- And some new faces:
- 11-year-old Author and Inspirational Speaker Tegan Helen
- National Diversity Award Winner and DJ Joss Cambridge Simmons- also known as the UKs leading ‘Super Manny’
- World class Psychological Astrologer Alison Chester Lambert M.A
- Human Behavioural Consultant and Addiction Specialist Saf Buxy
- Armed Forces Veteran and GB Sitting Volleyball player Darren Young
- Head of Partnerships at The Big Cat Sanctuary in Kent, James Hanaway
- Personal Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Coach Melanie Young
- Health and Well-Being Therapist Corine Seow
- World class Psychological Astrologer and Author Alison Chester-Lambert
- Award winning Author, Mystic and Healer Sonja Grace
- Journalist, Author, Book Judge, and popular Talk TV and Radio Presenter Sandie Sedgbeer
- Author, Motivational Speaker and Life Coach Suzanne Selvester
- Music Lawyer, Author and Actress Stacey Haber
- Chef, Caterer and Exmoor smallholder Claire Lynch
Tune in for a "seriously" uplifting show!